Brewer Fanatic

Attanasio Bobble on ebay

TURBO

Just went for $207...

That is the lowest I've seen in a LONG time. With original box and styrofoam too!

Hope someone here got the deal!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

yah, I may have bid on it too, but as a teacher I'm about to get my last paycheck for awhile, and I just got done paying off a wedding. Honeymoon starts next week, gotta scale back for a little bit. (at least till the sun times show in July)

Anyone know what the Windell Middlebrooks Miller High Life Bobblehead is going for now a days?

Well, that is not technically brewer related, but there was a guy on craigslist trying to sell one for months for $55.

I don't know if he finally got that much or not, but he was posting every week or so and wasn't having any luck.

Anyone know what the Windell Middlebrooks Miller High Life Bobblehead is going for now a days?

Well, that is not technically brewer related, but there was a guy on craigslist trying to sell one for months for $55.

I don't know if he finally got that much or not, but he was posting every week or so and wasn't having any luck.

Cool. thanks

bobbledude, if yer looking for one, on the cheap, become friends with the owner of your local bar, or liquor store. when the next season of High Life Points starts up, just collect from him, tell yer friends to save them, etc. They sell out fast, but you can get it pretty easy this way. I have a friend that got lots of high life stuff a few summers ago using this strategy.

theres 2 mark a's on ebay right now

They have been popping up like crazy lately...

100 my rear end!

I bet there are 200 of them out there, maybe more.

• 1 month later...
No box on this one though.

Yup, no box...

I do not believe there are only 100 of these out there...

This summer alone, I have seen around 10 of them up for sale. I wouldn't be surprised if Attanasio or the Brewers have a couple cases of them stuffed someplace, and every once in a while they tap into them...

• 1 month later...

Archived