Brewer Fanatic

All-Star voting/rosters [Reply #43: Braun 4th in OF votes and the only Brewers' all-star]

I just sent in 300 more votes for Ryan Braun and Jonathan Lucroy.

Come on guys, we've got to show our support for our guys!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As NL fans we should really be banding together and electing the absolute worst players from the AL to start the All-Star game. That way, we'd get at least three innings of horrendous play from the AL. It would be a solid advantage.

C - Kurt Suzuki (.240 wOBA)

1B - Casey Kotchman (.284 wOBA)

2B - Robert Andino (.274 wOBA)

SS - Alexei Ramirez (.240 wOBA)

3B - Sean Rodriguez (.269 wOBA)

OF - Delmon Young (.296 wOBA)

OF - Brennan Boesch (.280 wOBA)

OF - Jeff Francoeur (.307 wOBA)

DH - YUNI!

This would be awesome.

Braun back in third:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120626&content_id=33951872&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

Lead is 122,733 votes, and voting ends Thursday.

Let's get a last push, and make sure Ryan is recognized, guys. Vote for Brauny!!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Agreed, PrinceEatMeat!

I just cast another 200 votes for Brauny (Lucroy and Aoki, too), and I'm going to do some more here in a minute.

Well, if Brauny doesn't start, it's not my fault. Just submitted 200 more votes for him. 1,200 in total.

I can't see Braun making it. I just haven't seen much promotion in the last few days compared to past votes. Surprising since the Brewers PR staff are usually great about this stuff.

if braun is #4, and Kemp opts out of the game, doesnt that mean Braun starts?

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I can't see Braun making it. I just haven't seen much promotion in the last few days compared to past votes. Surprising since the Brewers PR staff are usually great about this stuff.

They've been all over Facebook for days.

They've been all over Facebook for days.

They've also had tons of "Vote Braun" sign stuff over FSN the past couple of weeks. Since they didn't play yesterday and had a day game Wednesday, then it might've been hard for more people to see that the past few days.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

If you told Braun last year that he would lose out to Melky Cabrera and a guy who has played in half his team's games in an All-Star vote, he would've laughed and laughed and laughed. And then hit a homer.

Wade Miley and Lance Lynn over Greinke.

Lance Lynn was pretty predictable with La Russa managing, but I did not expect Miley (even though Miley has been better). I guess his numbers were pretty ridiculous before he got roughed up yesterday.

I think Greinke is slated to start the Sunday before the game, so that may have played a role. He's certainly deserving and the trip to KC would have been a good story.

2 Cubs...what a joke. One last jab from the great Satan, TLR.

He should still be put on the team and then replaced. That's not really a reason to keep him off the roster, especially when it costs him a bonus (good for the brewers, i guess?).

And I read somewhere that the cubs were both player selections. SS is pretty thin, and no one seems to notice Jed Lowrie has been really good. And 1B is really really thin. Paul Goldschmidt has been better, but outside of him there isn't really another candidate

Archived