Brewer Fanatic

Brewers minor league bobbles...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How early would that be? Like 10am or earlier for a 2 o'clock game? I've never been to one of the minor league giveaway games, but since I don't have anything going on that day I thought I might as well give it a shot.

Quote:
Why would they give away random Fielder's? Could you please tell me where the heck you heard that from? That would really tick me Off.

Just something I thought I heard. Something along the lines of trying to avoid people lining up outside of the stadium at 5am and wanting to give everyone an equal chance at getting one.

Sounds kind of like something someone might do. You know how sometimes for concerts they hand out lottery tickets to people in line, making your place in line irrelevant? That way the guy way back of the line still has a shot. I'm not saying I like it, I'm not saying it's true, It's just something that I thought I overheard, but was pretty sure I misunderstood.

I asked because I know we have some knowledge around here.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Did you guys know that the Huntsville Stars are giving out a Rickie Weeks and Prince Fielder bobble heads? I didn't see it on the Brewer bobble site so I figured I would say something. I don't know if they count for the web site because they are from all the way in Alabama but who knows.

Archived