time the Brewers wore anything but

the Navy tops?

Mind you I dont cound the Negro game

or the Friday home games....

It just seems that they're always wearing

the blue tops.... which is fine by me

since i really like them.

You knew me as Myday2001.

I didn't catch everything, but they were discussing uniform choices on today's TV broadcast. Usually, the starting pitcher picks the jersey. Today, the blue tops are simply too hot to wear.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Actually they said the blue tops are the coolest and nicest to wear in the heat. The greys are hotter to wear. The home team has the choice though, and Redding chose to wear the red jerseys today so no blues for the crew.

Yeah the blues are technically "cooler", and cooler if you ask me. Grey's are boring.

I thought I've seen both teams wearing alternates before? Maybe that was just in video games, probably was.

Quote:
I thought I've seen both teams wearing alternates before?

I think you are correct. Didn't we play the Indians a few years ago and both teams wore the blue jerseys? I seem to remember thinking "well that's stupid".

edit : add pic.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/ce240811-239b-43b0-b43d-644bf1a112a0.jpg

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Just thought I'd add that the Crew had the blues on last night and the Rockies had their alternate blacks.

So it probably happens more than we think we just never remember or we don't pay as much attention to games that don't involve the Brewers.

Just thought I'd be annoying and point out that the DBacks have the alternate red's and the Crew is sporting the blues.

I like the way the alternates look for almost every team...maybe it'll eventually do away the grey's altogether.

Archived