Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead set Value

jeffreyzee

I have every SGA from 2001-2010 (except for 3 blues from 2007 minis series and the talking Braun). I also have most, but not all of last years. Can anyone estimate a value on the set? Furthermore, if anyone is interested in the entire set, please PM me your offer.

I am only interested in selling the entire set, I'm not interested in breaking it up.

Thanks!

I would think most of us here may be interested in a handful that you have, but I don't think you'll have much luck finding someone to take ALL of it off your hands. I guess the best bet is to take them to a card shop if you wanna unload them without much hassle, but really, your best bet is to put a price on each one, get a table at a flea market or something, and go from there.

all of us who have put in a great deal of effort to collect the impeccable complete set of sports memorabelia, its a true challenge / heartbreak to find someone who might put a significant value on the entire oeuvre and buy the collection. i'd seen on a blue moon ppl post fantastic sets on ebay to paltry response. (pepsi ones, etc)

i'd consider trying to broadcast in other ways than to peer collectors. i'd read the jeffrey loria (owner of the mia marlins) at one point was interested in buying the SFG equipment managers collection for a great lump sum. not that many of us have too many multi-millionaire / billionaire folks on our speed dial

Yeah, it is going to be awful hard to get someone to pay full dollar amount on a full set.

Most people who collect them already have the majority of them, just need to fill in holes. Finding someone who doesn't have any, and willing to shell out what we think the set is worth would be tough.

You will make more money selling them seperatley or in lots. You could get creative and sell them by the lot for each year, or come up with another idea.

Good luck!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived