Brewer Fanatic

August 25th - Helena Brewers Gary Sheffield Bobblehead

TURBO

One of my favorite players as a kid. I get hype at games for wearing his jersey, but those were the years when I was a kid who went to County Stadium with his dad to enjoy a ball game and didn't pay attention (or understand) the politics behind the guy or the game in general.

I'll be interested in one or two if anyone has a connection. I won't make the same mistake as the Braun if this is another contracted bobble from an outside source manipulating a minor league team by offering "rare" versions that don't actually make it to the game but rather eBay to pad their pockets.

To clarify on my rant...I won't pay a premium for one hoping to get a rare one (if there is one) just to find out I, just like those who actually attended the game, never even had a chance.

yah, i'll wait three years to get this if i have to. i got 2 for 75 each a long time ago from a BF.net guy, which at the time was a good idea. little did I know he got 30 for BF.net people to help them out, while another guy got the other 470 available

My brother lives out there and was able to pick up a couple of the Brauns last time, although like what was previously said they had zero of the blue jersey ones at the stadium. He will be going to the Sheff bobble giveaway, if anyone is interested i can talk to him and find out if he wants to pick up some extra and how much he wants for them.

I will talk to him this weekend and find out. If everyone is ok with it I will keep a list and contact everyone on the list after the giveaway and let you know how many he was able to score. I will post on Monday with what he says.

After talking to my brother, he said $55 each. He will ship the bulk to me and you can arrange pickup (either in an area near Brookfield to Watertown or at the Trats game on Aug 30) or it will be an extra $5 for shipping. Send me a pm to confirm if you want a bobble.

Yah, im out. I got burned by the first batch of Helena bobbles. There will be a hundred of em available on eBay through ccd07 and he'll continue to have them until the end of time. Just like the Braun ones.

Archived