Brewer Fanatic

Stokton Ports Gary Sheffield and Geoff Jenkins bobbles

TURBO

I made a deal with a guy for a Ports Jenkins, and he mentioned to me that he has one more Jenkins and 2 Sheffields available.

I got my Jenkins shipped for a REALLY good price, so if anyone is interested, PM me, and I will give you his email address.

He lives in California, so it would have to be shipped. I paid $25 for the Jenkins and that included shipping. Only downside is no boxes...

Not sure what his price would be on the Shefs, but I doubt it would be much, if any, more than the Jenkins.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

He got rid of the Sheffs too quickly, sorry guys.

He actually sent me both Jenkins bobbles, one of them, the head had a little chip but perfect body, the other, the body was not good, but the head was perfect, so I'll be building a frankenstein Geoff Jenkins bobble. Gonna put the perfect head on the perfect body if anyone isn't following...

I'm pretty sure it will not be "sellable" but if it is decent, I will probably put it in my office at school. The way he described them, the 2 bad parts will not be to my liking. We'll see what it's like when I get it, if it is not displayable at school, it's all yours!

Broken bobble graveyard huh? That sounds like a cool idea...

yah, I started it last spring, my friends pets or kids break theirs and they don't really care much, so they started giving them to me...i wish i had thought of it when i went to more bobble games, you can almost always find a few broken ones on the way out of the seats. i only have like 5, but still, ya gotta start somewhere...they look good when they are faded and broken in planters.

Bikeage,

The second Jenkins bobble is trashed. It's yours... Arm and bat were broken. It is not saveable or displayable, seems like the perfect candidate for you graveyard...

BINGO! thanks dude. next time yer coming in for a game, lemme know. or if I go to a rattlers game sometime this summer maybe we can meet up.

I don't wanna worry about shipping it. But if it's taking up space and you just wanna get rid of it, I wouldn't be offended if you threw it out, either.

I will save it for you man... Not a problem.

Let me know when you are headed to a t-rats game and we can meet up. As of now, the only Brewers game I have tickets for is the Uecker bobble game.

Archived