Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-27 Brewers (Wolf) at Diamondbacks (Hudson), 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell, I'd rather have Weeks or Green in there. Just awful. He's a frickin backup catcher batting cleanup.

THIS^

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Is Kottaras still in because Wolf doesn't want Lucroy out there? Not sure if that should be serious or not. Kottaras obviously looked like he was hurting. He really shouldn't be pushing it with all the injuries they have already.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Is Kottaras still in because Wolf doesn't want Lucroy out there? Not sure if that should be serious or not. Kottaras obviously looked like he was hurting. He really shouldn't be pushing it with all the injuries they have already.

Wolf really needs to get over whatever issues he has with Luc. As I told a friend, if Wolf is pitching the last day of the year and Luc is close to some sort of batting milestone and he is benched because Wolf can't play nice, I'm staging a sit-in. Seriously, our worst pitcher should not be able to tell the manager that one of our best players has to sit when he takes the mound.

This game is painful to be at. Why RRR sat Lucroy (who has the highest AVG and AVG with RISP) on this team still baffles me.

Because then Randy Wolf, our #4 starting pitcher, would have to have (gasp) Lucroy catching for him.

This game is painful to be at. Why RRR sat Lucroy (who has the highest AVG and AVG with RISP) on this team still baffles me.

[sarcasm]Yeah hes good for 162 games[/sarcasm]

RR gets too much blame for this crappy team

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Archived