Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-26 Brewers (Greinke) at Diamondbacks (Miley), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-5]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REALLY?

Is NOW the best time for a retaliation pitch? LOL, down 7-5, let's load the bases! Great idea!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Zack's season ERA jumped from a 2.70 to a 3.66.

Our manager has no bleeping clue when to pull a pitcher. Absolutely none.

Pulling him before the McDonald homer wouldn't have made a lot of sense, given how he got out of the first. RR didn't do any damage.

Pulling him before the McDonald homer wouldn't have made a lot of sense, given how he got out of the first. RR didn't do any damage.

Sure he did. Greinke gave up three more runs when he clearly didn't have it tonight. He was at 70 pitches when he was pulled. He was obviously laboring, and not hitting his spots. He needed to come out.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

No way was that intentional. Upton is just a hothead. He's one of three people in the park that honestly beleive it was intentional.

Just curious, who are the other 2?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Sure he did. Greinke gave up three more runs when he clearly didn't have it tonight. He was at 70 pitches when he was pulled. He was obviously laboring, and not hitting his spots. He needed to come out.

agreed...

No way was that intentional. Upton is just a hothead. He's one of three people in the park that honestly beleive it was intentional.

Just curious, who are the other 2?

Hopefully Gibson isn't part of that.

I can't stand listening to RR talk.

I wanted to give him a break this season, but he sucks as a manager, plain and simple, he sucks.

There is 0% chance that was intentional

I'm just going by what the D Back announcers are saying (I'm getting the Arizona broadcast on MLB as I live in Dallas, and Houston is playing on FOX right now). They are saying the pitch was clearly intentional. Now, I don't agree...

They are also saying this is over, as they hit two Brewers last night. I would be surprised if they go after Braun here.

REALLY?

Is NOW the best time for a retaliation pitch? LOL, down 7-5, let's load the bases! Great idea!

It was not intentional

The umpire agrees... no warning was issued. And Im sufe they're watching for it tonight

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Nori is seeing the ball really well!

Oh stuff it, D-bag fans. I want to see Braun crush one.

Archived