Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-25 Brewers (Gallardo) at Diamondbacks (Kennedy), 8:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-1; Izturis, Ramirez injured, Izturis to DL]

When are the Brewerfan.net SS tryouts?

Looking at how many SS have gone down, who'd want to be the next one?

For the record, the initial word on Cesar is strained left hamstring.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My phone has horrible service at Chase Field so I wasn't able to update at all, but it was a great game minus he Izturis and Ramirez injuries. For a crowd of 35k it was a very quiet ballpark even during Arizona rallies. It was nice seeing Yo with a manageable pitch count tonight. The GIDPs didn't hurt either!
Formerly AirShuttle6104

yep, 35000 fans and it was a quiet ballpark. It'll happen when Gallardo shuts them down.

We were in the LF bleachers and they were giving Braun the business most of the night. But it was harmless, annoying stuff mostly. Nothing vulgar or unnecessary. Just the usual rigamarole.

RF bleachers for us tomorrow night. C'mon Zach!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Yeah I was amazed Gomez didn't beat it out. SoCal are you going Monday?

Sure am. We've got the whole family going that day. Probably go Tuesday as well...my daughter wants to do bobblehead night, although she has no idea who the old Dodgers infield is. I expect to be annoying and educating the people around me that the old Brewers infield was much better.

Are you coming up to any games? I can't go Thursday but may have a parking pass. Ping me if you want it.

Archived