Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-23 Giants (Zito) at Brewers (Estrada), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-5; 8.0 bullpen innings after Estrada hurt in 1st]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucroy is hitting frickin .350 now for cripes sake. Certainly didn't think he was capable of being this type of offensive player. Won't hit 350 all year but 320 or so seems realistic. Thats awesome for a catcher. I can't remember the last time the Brewers had a C that was this talented offensively.

Dave Nilsson, methinks.

I can't say much about the Taliesin West as I haven't been there in several years but I remember it being fairly interesting. Downtown to there would probably be a 30-40 dollar cab ride. The Valley area is very spread out and our mass transit system (or lack of) isn't impressive.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Its hit or miss with the scalping. Its pretty well monitored by Phoenix PD. The scalping area is just to the west of the ballpark right by Sliders bar. The nice thing about Chase Field is that the stadium is too big capacity wise for the market so it rarely sells out.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Probably would have been more comfortable if the bullpen didn't have to pick up 8 innings, or even if the bullpen wasn't still reeling from the past couple nights. Lots of tired arms today.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Probably would have been more comfortable if the bullpen didn't have to pick up 8 innings, or even if the bullpen wasn't still reeling from the past couple nights. Lots of tired arms today.

At least we have tomorrow off.

Archived