Brewer Fanatic

Banana Man!

nate82

I feel this needs to have its own thread. Not going to clog up the in game thread with Banana Man though that seems like the only [sarcasm]good thing[/sarcasm] that is going on now. In case someone missed it from the game today.

Was thinking of making a video but I don't think it would last all that long on youtube.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g323/bignate82/bananaman.png

Is this guy a regular?

Did he lose a bet?

When you think about the humiliation that I would suffer at the game, plus all the residual razzing that I would take for the rest of my life & all the snippy comments from strangers, etc.--I think it might take $10,000 to get me to wear that costume for a game.

If he took less, he got ripped off.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The woman two rows behind him is kinda hot.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The full video with BA commentary is obligatory. He rocks so hard to "Crazy Train."

"Know what we call you banana man? Show saver." - BA

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

He could have been this year's rally monkey or squirrel if they would have won in the bottom of the 13th. Banana Man might have even shown up on the World Series ring.

No, no, he would have overtaken the Rally Rabbit as the most amazing thing in the pantheon of amazing things.

And he's back tonight. Not rockin' out and appears to be completely sober. I feel like I don't even know you anymore, Banana Man.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I hope the guys that are sitting on the backrests 3 or 4 rows behind banana man know the people behind him. That would really annoy me if I was sitting behind them.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Actually, I'd be annoyed sitting behind Banana Man with that stem protruding from his head. The guys are probably on the seat backs to be able to see over him.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Well, he is more interesting than Front Row Amy at least...

What is interesting about a solo XXXL guy wearing a stained XL banana costume?

After "So what's with the costume, and how do you pee?", what else is there?

At least with FRA, you could ask how she gets her tickets, what she thinks of her fame, what does she do for fitness. . .

Understand that I said YOU could ask. I'm in the family section with my wife and daughter, and me chatting up busty women is generally frowned upon in the H5 household.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
T Plush was tweeting about him yesterday.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

They showed several "banana men" yesterday during the broadcast on the Giants feed. It seemed funny the other night, but it seems like its quickly getting old, to me at least.

I agree. Maybe I'd feel differently if we had a win streak going or something, but right now it's getting old.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No!

It wasn't over when the allies defeated the Germans at Iwo Jima either.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived