Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-19 Twins (Pavano) at Brewers (Gallardo), 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 11 innings]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To save time these will be RRR's post game comments....."It's a long season but we really do need to win some games...get back to .500 and then we can get hot. I have no idea why we were are playing like this but this crew can get the job done. Rickie is struggling a little....we need to get him going."

You are talking about the same manager that played McGehee all season long last year, so your answer would be:

ALL FREAKING SEASON!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Weeks has been a lot worse than McGehee was last year. So the answer to that question should be yesterday, brewmann. The only thing that will salvage his season would be a trip to AAA. It worked in 2007, when he was battling the SAME EXACT HABITS and finally overcame them when placed in a low pressure atmosphere.

Just finally checked the score and cannot believe Weeks struck out 4 times again (2 times against Carl freakin Pavano). I'd have to imagine getting the golden sombrero twice in one week has to put him in some elite company.

I was listening to RRR's presser on 1250 on my way out of Milwaukee while driving back to my folks house and the question came up if Rickie should get a few days off and the response was "thats probably a discussion him and I will have and see what he wants to do". To me it sounds like he wont be sitting unless its at his own request. That being said, feel free to call me crazy, but I wouldnt mind seeing Lucroy in the 4 hole for a bit, at least while hes hot. It may be delusions from a 5 hour drive talking but at this point it seems worth a shot if it gets us an extra run a game.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

I was listening to RRR's presser on 1250 on my way out of Milwaukee while driving back to my folks house and the question came up if Rickie should get a few days off and the response was "thats probably a discussion him and I will have and see what he wants to do".

See, I think this is a big problem. Of course Rickie is going to want to play every day and work out of it. What athlete wouldn't.

That better be a one-sided "discussion." Ron, you're the manager. If he's hurting the lineup, sit him. It's YOUR call.

Archived