Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-18 Twins (Diamond) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-3]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It must be a comfort for opposing managers to know that if we get a couple runners on to threaten a big inning, our manager will generously donate an out or two to lessen that threat.

And yet the Brewers are looking up at both of them.

By 1 and 2 games. It's May. The Angels are also looking up at Oakland, the Phillies and Red Sox are in last place, and the Diamondbacks are looking a lot like the Brewers. The standings are worthless right now.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

And yet the Brewers are looking up at both of them.

By 1 and 2 games. It's May. The Angels are also looking up at Oakland, the Phillies and Red Sox are in last place, and the Diamondbacks are looking a lot like the Brewers. The standings are worthless right now.

While I agree with this, I just don't think this team has the horses that last years team did to turn this thing around and be contending in late September.

How does Mr. .000 Conrad keep getting at bats?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

How does Mr. .000 Conrad keep getting at bats?

They're giving him as many chances as possible before they send him packing somewhere. I don't really mind him in that situation. I sort of feel bad for the guy at this point.

Good to see Ishikawa, who is mainly in because of his defense, making an error on an easy play. Nothing is going right for this team.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Things could be worse. We could be stuck watching the Pirates every night.

how could that possibly be any worse then this garbage?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Things could be worse. We could be stuck watching the Pirates every night.

how could that possibly be any worse then this garbage?

4-0 instead of 4-2. 2 hits instead of 6. ;)

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Wow we are playing bad baseball......time for RR to show a little anger.

Probably won't make any difference but it would make me feel better........which I would settle for at this point....=).

Because he just got an extension for having an even keel. Apparently thats on the top of the list for qualities you want in a MLB manager. As opposed to, well, managing.

I hate this team right now. Glad I'm going to watch the T-Rats play tomorrow and sold the Brewer tickets.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived