Brewer Fanatic

Countdown to Brett Lawrie Suspension (Suspended for four games: reply #45)

Verified Member
Bud Selig just renewed their contract last season if I'm not mistaken. They're like federal judges - lifetime appointments. Their grading system is a joke.
Formerly AKA Pete

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot believe that anyone on Earth has a problem with what the ump said to the kid. This is Major League Baseball, not Politically Correct Teeball. Creepin' Jeebus.

The ump made 2 horrible calls. Other than that I thought he handled it well. Didn't escalate things and even looked like he calmed things down a bit after Lawrie thought he walked on the first miscalled strike.

I don't think Lawrie intentionally hit the ump. Acted like a child yes but didn't intentionally hit the ump. Nobody was physically hurt, 4 games seems about right.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

This suspension is a joke, it should have been at least 10 games if not 20. The fact he dropped the appeal just says someone around him has a small brain because if MLB reduces that paltry penalty they look horrible.

Archived