Brewer Fanatic

Bobbles For Sale

Hard to say on the 2003 Prince, I would surely think the value has come down, especially since there are not as many hardcore Tiger bobble collectors out there. The Brewers have a ton of people who collect them because there are so many brewers to collect.

2 years ago, that bobble was extremely rare and valuable, now, I just don't know what price it would bring...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Are you moving your entire collection, or just have a lot of great doubles?

I have been slowly selling my entire collection. I stopped in 09, because I just kind of ran out of money and passion for the hobby.

I had collected almost every single Wisconsin related bobble including Brewer minor league affiliates. I was also surprised to see how many doubles I had of some rare bobbles!

As of this point, I am only keeping a few plus my Mallards bobbles.

Anyone interested in buying all of my Admirals? I can get a list together. Looking for like maybe $10 each if someone wants to get all of them.

Archived