Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-14 Brewers (Gallardo) at Mets (Batista), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

So, we're lifting a guy batting .200 in favor of a guy batting .150?

Great.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And sometimes a pitcher wins. It happens. As I've said before, not every time a Brewer makes an out is some big fail on his part. Sometimes the pitcher just does a great job. Braun thought it was a ball. It wasn't. He wasn't hoping to walk. Good job, Mr. Bautista.

If I said "every time a Brewer makes an out it's a big fail on his part" then I apologize.

No, you didn't. My comment is directed more to forum posters in general.

As usual horrible fundamentals and no accountability at all

1) Lucroy needs to run him back to the base much more

2) You get the ball in your hand right away in a rundown

After the game RRR will just say Ramirez did everything right but he just dropped it, tough luck.

Only 16 months remaining on that lovely Ramirez contract. He's just all kinds of terrible. Fun times, blowing mega millions on him....

Just to remind you, I'm pretty sure it's a 3 year deal with an option for the 4th year.

It about time to walk away for a while from watching this team glad i bought the MLb Packahe at least their other games to watch. The guys in this lineup are right now really bad,should make it an intresting come the trade deadline.

That's better! Ryan gets on, steals second, comes in on the Aram double. That's how it's supposed to work.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Almost a quarter of the way through the season and the only position that is out producing expecations is catcher. Braun and Hart are about average for them. Everybody else either are unrpoven or marginal major league players or massively under performing.

I'm talking every day players not pitchers. Throw in the horrid performance of the pen and you get the results you are seeing

Archived