Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-14 Brewers (Gallardo) at Mets (Batista), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-1]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long before Kranitz should start worrying about his performance? Gallardo...underachieving with no sign of breaking out of the funks they are in. Where is the coaching?

Gallardo's peripherals are pretty much in line with his '07, '09 and '10 years, it's just those two Cardinals starts are skewing things this year. He'd always been a pretty high walk rate guy until last year. Not sure if you can call it an aberration yet since he just turned 26 but I've always been a little afraid he may never truly become an "ace," whatever that means.

Where has our offense gone?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I'm really not sure what these guys are looking at. Both Hart and Braun k looking on very hittable strikes.

Hart yes, Braun no. I do think the pitch to Braun was a strike, but it was not "hittable," except maybe to foul it off. It was a fantastic pitch - low-outside corner. I wish he would've spoiled it, but I don't blame him for taking. Bautista simply won that AB.

And sometimes a pitcher wins. It happens. As I've said before, not every time a Brewer makes an out is some big fail on his part. Sometimes the pitcher just does a great job. Braun thought it was a ball. It wasn't. He wasn't hoping to walk. Good job, Mr. Bautista.

And sometimes a pitcher wins. It happens. As I've said before, not every time a Brewer makes an out is some big fail on his part. Sometimes the pitcher just does a great job. Braun thought it was a ball. It wasn't. He wasn't hoping to walk. Good job, Mr. Bautista.

If I said "every time a Brewer makes an out it's a big fail on his part" then I apologize.

RRR completely out managed there.

You PH Rickie first, as soon as the LHP is announced so Rickie gets to hit a LHP. Then you can PH Aoki for Morgan still if you want.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived