Brewer Fanatic

where's chorizo

patrickgpe
The early start time was likely chosen to synch this 'event' to get the desired hype from the morning television and radio shows.

It also caters solely to a certain demographic...old people. Perhaps they figured they could solve some of the past problems since nobody between 16-30 is up at 5am, unless they are still partying from the night before.

There's already plenty of these up on Ebay, as expected. Opening bids at around $150. I hope no one legitimately pays that for one of those. They'll be in the team store in a few weeks for $40 just like the Bernies were.

Yeah, I mean, it's just a figurine of a Chorizo. What's really the big attraction of it? It's not like it's game used gear or signed by Ryan Braun or something...

There is one on there with a Buy It Now price of $250,000

Formerly AirShuttle6104

As someone who lives in out-state Wisconsin, and who sleeps through the 5 am hour, I'm just willing to accept that these promotions aren't meant for me. Seems as though they managed to avoid most of the pitfalls of last year's campaign, so give them credit for that.

Agreed. They did it right this time. Right place, right time, 2000 people go home happy. They avoided the tens of thousands of disgruntled fans this time. I was slightly disappointed that I didn't find out about it until mid morning when it was long done, since I live about a 3 minute drive from the Molitor lot and am pretty dialed in to social media. But all in all, sounded much smoother than last years debacle.

Archived