Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-13 Cubs (Samardzija) at Brewers (Estrada), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-2]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont have a huge problem with using Loe in the 7th (not like there's really a "good" option so far this year), but that AB vs. Stewart was very very predictable.

Whats weird is our manager loves to make weird substitutions and starts due to small sample sizes but refuses to recognize that lefty's have been batting .304 against Loe this year.

i dont have a huge problem with using Loe in the 7th (not like there's really a "good" option so far this year), but that AB vs. Stewart was very very predictable.

Whats weird is our manager loves to make weird substitutions and starts due to small sample sizes but refuses to recognize that lefty's have been batting .304 against Loe this year.

yea, there's been a few situations this year (and last) where Loe shouldn't have been in there. But I'm fine with it here. And it should have been a scoreless inning. Veras hasn't been very good against anyone (especially LHB), and they're not going to use three different pitchers in the 7th....so it was really Loe or Parra.

Wow that was a terrible idea. If that gets through you walk home. If it gets hit right at somebody it is tough to make it. I wish the manager would just let the guys play instead of always trying to force things.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Luc is going yard here. If he gets walked, Braun will.

And if they both get walked, Ramirez will GIDP. I know there's two outs, but I have faith in him to get it done.

Wow that was a terrible idea. If that gets through you walk home. If it gets hit right at somebody it is tough to make it. I wish the manager would just let the guys play instead of always trying to force things.

i just don't understand the contact play at all, especially when the infield is in that far. unless a guy like Gomez is on third, there's zero reason to do it.

I am completely sick of the contact play. Maybe, maybe, if the infield is back... But if they are in it's just dumb.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived