Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-11 Cubs (Garza) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7, 13 innings]

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roenike is bad at bullpen management.

This team is bad a baseball.

Being a Brewer fan this year is basically a test of will. How long will you keep watching? I just got home and turned in on 10 minutes ago, now I'm ready to quit.

You may run like Mays...

This is going to be a long year. I wasn't expecting 96 wins, but I was expecting we'd be at least a .500 + competitive team.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Weeks to walk. Two run bomb from Brauny, and we're back in it.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Rickie is just lost right now.

Community Moderator
It doesn't even matter if the call to Weeks was questionable. He's completely lost and just begging to draw a walk. The umpire isn't going to give him that pitch.

It doesn't even matter if the call to Weeks was questionable. He's completely lost and just begging to draw a walk. The umpire isn't going to give him that pitch.

It wasn't questionable. It was quite obviously well inside.

Well, the guy that wanted Braun to take more walks is going to be happy.

Unless Ramirez wakes up, I expect to see more people throwing around Ryan.

Community Moderator

I think if I was Sveum I wouldn't throw Braun another strike the rest of the series.

Edit: At least Ramirez woke up. But no luck on getting it over the fence.

I'll guarantee that if Rickie swung at "strike three," people here would've criticized him for swinging at ball four.

EDIT: And that's a guarantee I'll never have to back up!

Archived