Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-11 Cubs (Garza) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7, 13 innings]

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the game tomorrow is at 3:05, is there even a chance we can trade out Chulk or Dillard for a fresh bullpen arm? To lazy to look up the Sounds or Huntsville schedule to see where they are playing on my phone. Logistically, just not sure there would be enough time to get anyone to Milwaukee and ready to pitch if needed by early afternoon.

12:05 start tomorrow. Should give them about the same turnaround time as a doubleheader.

Isnt tomorrow a noon game?

You're right. Even less time to get someone in town. Hopefully turborickey is right and they were making calls about two hours ago to get the process started.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

This is rapidly evolving into something similar to one of those contests where the guy who can stand and keep his hand on the 56" TV longest wins the TV. And it's getting about as riveting to watch, too.

Somebody shoot me.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

This game reminds me of my last relationship. It dragged on forever, was entertaining at times, but it never really went anywhere.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived