Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-09 Reds (Cueto) at Brewers (Greinke), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts exactly. Just didn't say anything because I didn't want to open a can of worms. Poor Zackkk...what a performance today.

I also believe this because the top of the order was coming up, and Zack had that whole lineup confused. Could've gotten out of the 9th, and then put Ax in for the 10th if we hadn't won the game.

That's not really fair to say after the fact. If Greinke gives up a run in the 9th we would have a bunch of people questioning that decision as well. They would say, 'he hasn't pitched that deep into a game in a long time, of course he's tired, we have 2 'closers' why didn't we use them?'

Except that he looked as strong as he had all game in the 8th. He struck out the side. Looked like he was gaining steam. Not like he labored through the 8th, or looked tired at all. But yes, people will always argue everything. No matter what decisions are made.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

If you're going to PH for anyone, it should be Izturis...

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived