Brewer Fanatic

82 brewers signed 8x10s

Hoops03

Recently uncoverd the following

32 of the 33 players from the 82 roster 8x10s of individual shots

All 32 are signed in blue ink with certificates of authenticity

31 of the 32 are in powder blue uniforms...chuck porter is in pinstripes

Only player missing is Doug jones who pitched in 4 games in 82 and didnt come back to the majors until 86...with the Indians. I did find a Doug jones action 8x10 signed from his return to the brewers in 96... Worth getting?

What's this worth?

Appreciate any help

Verified Member
Recently uncoverd the following

32 of the 33 players from the 82 roster 8x10s of individual shots

All 32 are signed in blue ink with certificates of authenticity

31 of the 32 are in powder blue uniforms...chuck porter is in pinstripes

Only player missing is Doug jones who pitched in 4 games in 82 and didnt come back to the majors until 86...with the Indians. I did find a Doug jones action 8x10 signed from his return to the brewers in 96... Worth getting?

What's this worth?

Appreciate any help

It's a cool thing to have, but I don't think that having all the pics together adds value to your collection. As such, I would say you have 32 things, each of them with a unique value.

It depends on the quality of the photo and the quality of each signature, but I would think the common ones are probably worth between 8 and 12 dollars each.

For the others, Yount is probably $70-$100; Molitor $50-$75; Vuckovich $80-$100; Sutton $25-$40; Simmons $40-$50; Fingers $15. For awhile, Marshall Edwards was rare, but he has signed enough stuff in the past couple of years to bring his price back to $20 or so.

Waukesha Sportscards has been busy in the past years with tons of 82 Brewers in for signings. They surely have a lot of 8x10s to use as comparison.

www.waukeshasportscards.com

Another dealer that I like is Main Line Autographs. They have tons of pics including most of the Brewers from all eras.

http://www.mainlineautographs.com/browse.php?catid=148

It depends on the quality of the photo and the quality of each signature, but I would think the common ones are probably worth between 8 and 12 dollars each.

For the others, Yount is probably $70-$100; Molitor $50-$75; Vuckovich $80-$100; Sutton $25-$40; Simmons $40-$50; Fingers $15. For awhile, Marshall Edwards was rare, but he has signed enough stuff in the past couple of years to bring his price back to $20 or so.

I got a lot of players at either the National or the Sun Times show a few years ago for 5 each. I think you can find Yount and Molly for 30-50 each. Sutton around 15-20.

At the same show I got an 8x10 of Yount, Fingers, and Simmons together signed for around 50 or 60.

I can't really speak for Vuk since his prices are so up and down. (LoF had him signing for a lot, but then flooded eBay with signed balls. I got mine for 30-35. Don't know how many 8x10's he signed or anything though).

As far as dollar amount 8x10s don't seem to draw the same value as signed baseballs.

Archived