Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-06 Brewers (Marcum) at Giants (Cain), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3, 11 innings]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rally time boys!!! Lets steal this one!!

Umm, shouldn't that be saved for when they're actually at-bat?

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I was wondering if my MLBtv feed was a half inning slow or something.

I was wondering if my MLBtv feed was a half inning slow or something.

Mine is incredibly show (usually at least a better behind) when i run it through my xbox. it can be very frustrating.

i have no idea how that ball isn't caught, but i will take it. very nice AB by ishikawa.

The SO and I were just looking at each other and saying, who the hell plays SS now? Sorry, Edwin, forgot about you for a moment.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

i have no idea how that ball isn't caught, but i will take it. very nice AB by ishikawa.

The SO and I were just looking at each other and saying, who the hell plays SS now? Sorry, Edwin, forgot about you for a moment.

that happened to me when I was at a game vs. atlanta and they pinch hit for izturis (i think it was with Kottaras, the sunday game)....totally forgot they had called up Farris.

very glad roenicke seems to usually send someone up for Izturis late in ballgames (although he has used him to pinch hit a few too many times). I would have used Conrad there, but Ishikawa worked out just fine.

please win.

Yeah, one thing I really like about Roenicke is that he is willing to PH for guys late in the game and figure out the defense later, so to speak. I'd rather play the bottom of the 9th with a pastrami sandwich at SS than never make it that far in the first place.

Archived