Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-05 Brewers (Wolf) at Giants (Bumgarner), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

And I was just coming here to say I dont care if we win or lose but lets play a game where we dont have someone get hurt...so much for that.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[sarcasm]Remember, The Cards are a fragile team that will have tons of injuries.[/sarcasm]

Injuries are mostly luck based.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

It looked pretty bad. When sliding into second, it looked like he sort of hyper-extended his right knee and ankle outward.

Based only on the information I have from Ueck and this board, I'd be thrilled to have him back in 2-3 weeks. Here's to hoping he's back within the month.

To me it looked like the ankle rolled to the outside when he jammed it up on the bag. It's not uncommon when that happens it chips/breaks the bottom of the fibula because of how it sets against the foot.

Maybe the Brewers should just hop on the plane back to MKE after today and FF tomorrow's game to avoid another injury. Man alive, this is like the Packers defense from 2010.

Verified Member

if this means we have Izturis playing SS for an extended period of time, I am taking my ball and going home.

This season is just a horrible mess so far.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Maysonet and Izturis are not exactly thrilling options in terms of offense though. I'd like to see them give a call over to San Diego though, after stating earlier this week that Bartlett isn't their guy anymore.

Switch in ballpark might get his bat going a little.

I don't see the issue. We wouldn't have booed Bonds either if he had played for the Brewers.

And how is that a hit? It was a routine grounder.

Booing Bonds is not the issue. I'm not saying they should have booed Bonds. I'm saying if you're going to excuse or condone Bonds, it's pretty hypocritical to act like Braun's supposed actions were despicable.

I don't see the issue. We wouldn't have booed Bonds either if he had played for the Brewers.

And how is that a hit? It was a routine grounder.

Booing Bonds is not the issue. I'm not saying they should have booed Bonds. I'm saying if you're going to excuse or condone Bonds, it's pretty hypocritical to act like Braun's supposed actions were despicable.

That's what fans do though. I hated Pujols when he was with the Cards but I would have cheered for him if he was a Brewer. I used to say the same about Braun (in reverse) before this, his swagger is/was fun when he plays for you but I would have hated him if he played for a different team. Same with Pete Rose, T-Plush, etc.

Besides, most fans don't even put that much thought into it. If they did, guys like Carlos Lee wouldn't get booed here after they got traded.

Archived