Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-05 Brewers (Wolf) at Giants (Bumgarner), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2012/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]May 05 | 3:05 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (12-14) | Giants (12-14)[/h2][h3]FOX | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2012/logos/giants.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2012/pitchers/brewers/wolf-06.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2012/pitchers/giants/bumgarner-01.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]2-2, 6.84 ERA, 1.90 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Giants | Game Log[/h3][h3]Wolf is off to a sluggish start, but at least he knows the problem: being too fine with his fastball. He will try to grip it and rip it against the Giants, against whom he owns a 2.85 career ERA in 20 starts.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]4-1, 2.53 ERA, 1.09 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Bumgarner has limited opponents to two runs or less in his last nine starts at AT&T Park. Last Sunday, he and backup catcher Hector Sanchez, also 22, combined to form what was believed to be one of the youngest batteries in Giants franchise history.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. CF Norichika Aoki
  2. 2B Rickie Weeks
  3. LF Ryan Braun
  4. 3B Aramis Ramirez
  5. RF Corey Hart
  6. SS Alex Gonzalez
  7. 1B Brooks Conrad
  8. C George Kottaras
  9. LHP Randy Wolf

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. CF Angel Pagan
  2. 2B Ryan Theriot
  3. RF Melky Cabrera
  4. 1B Buster Posey
  5. LF Brett Pill
  6. SS Joaquin Arias
  7. C Hector Sanchez
  8. 3B Conor Gillaspie
  9. LHP Madison Bumgarner

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allow me to grumble that my local Fox station had listed last week that they would be showing the Brewers Giants game today. I even upgraded to a new TV to enjoy one of the few times I'd get to see them and then they swapped it out with the Tigers Game instead.

Allow me to grumble that my local Fox station had listed last week that they would be showing the Brewers Giants game today. I even upgraded to a new TV to enjoy one of the few times I'd get to see them and then they swapped it out with the Tigers Game instead.

MLB Extra Innings is your friend

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

It sucks that we still have to listen to Schroeder, but lose BA for this game. Too bad BA works for TBS.

Schroeder is such a homer for the Brewers, it'll be interesting to hear him attempt to be objective for this telecast.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

After hearing the Giants fans react to Braun both in spring training and now, I can't imagine that there is a bigger bunch of hypocrites in professional sports than San Francisco Giant fans. You're really going to cheer on Bonds to the very end like he was some kind of hero but then you're going to act like Braun is the devil?

Verified Member
Not Gonzales now too!

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Archived