Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-04 Brewers (Greinke) at Giants (Lincecum), 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4]

This is reminiscent of my Pee-Wee pitching debut way back in '77, except I plunked more guys and never pitched again. And I never struck somebody out.

Well done sir, this made me laugh.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roenicke is the biggest wimp arguer ever. What a weenie.

Seriously. Show some balls. Make a scene.

Anything to try and shake this group out of the funk they're in.

Looks like maybe a manager getting ejected has nothing to do with whether or not a team can rally :)

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Please K rod, if we get to you, don't keep getting kotsay'd. You're nearing the 2012 bullpen scapegoat status.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Roenicke is the biggest wimp arguer ever. What a weenie.

Seriously. Show some balls. Make a scene.

Anything to try and shake this group out of the funk they're in.

Looks like maybe a manager getting ejected has nothing to do with whether or not a team can rally :)

Or, maybe if RRR had argued like a man, we would have scored four runs instead of only two. ;) I'd tend to agree with you, but I wasn't trying to make that point originally. It's just hard to watch you manager come out and be such a pansy, really annoying.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Verified Member
It's just hard to watch you manager come out and be such a pansy, really annoying.

but his players love him...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I guess I kinda get the feeling that if RR ever inadvertently spit on an umpire while yelling at him, he'd fish a handkerchief out of his pocket & wipe the spittle off the ump's face... and then ask to hug it out.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived