Brewer Fanatic

2012-05-02 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Suppan), 5:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-0]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Or just swing at Ball 7 there.

When a guy gets to 2 strikes, he has to expand the zone. He can't be overly picky. The fastball in likely looked good coming out of the pitcher's hand and kept running in. The ball he hit darted outside very suddenly.

Sometimes pitchers make good pitches. That last one to Braun was good.

I wish Leinenkugel's would work on making good beer instead of adding juice to their skunky beer.

They do make some good beers, you just have to track down their Big Eddy brews. :)

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

The last one was good but quite a few before that weren't even close......

Or just swing at Ball 7 there.

When a guy gets to 2 strikes, he has to expand the zone. He can't be overly picky. The fastball in likely looked good coming out of the pitcher's hand and kept running in. The ball he hit darted outside very suddenly.

Sometimes pitchers make good pitches. That last one to Braun was good.

I wish Leinenkugel's would work on making good beer instead of adding juice to their skunky beer.

I wish they didn't have so much ad time during Brewer games.

I know. Their commercial is quickly becoming very annoying.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

They do make some good beers, you just have to track down their Big Eddy brews. :)

My wife might like them. I am not a fan of stouts or scotch ales.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived