Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-30 Brewers (Wolf) at Padres (Wieland), 9:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3; 3 HR, 3B, 6 RBI for Braun]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf is getting pretty lucky in this game. Can San Diego take him off our hands for a mid level prospect? He fits well at Petco Park.

No!?! Why give away a solid 3 so we can start Estrada and Peralta and probably Parra or McClung if those 5 guys miss a single game?

Do you really think Randy Wolf is a solid 3? Yikes.

Wolf is getting no calls on the inside corner tonight.

The Miller Lite punch top can looks pointless

Punch top: When you want to spend 30 seconds figuring out the can, so you can pour it 1 second faster!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Not that it's going to happen, but I'd prefer it if Loe just started next inning instead of bring in Veras. Give Loe a short leash if you have to.

Loe does not have the ability to pitch in the 7th inning, only the 7th inning man does. Also, you cant just have guys pitch unless they know before the game even starts when they may have to pitch. If Loe wasn't preparing himself mentally all day to pitch in the 7th he will not be able to.

Wolf is getting pretty lucky in this game. Can San Diego take him off our hands for a mid level prospect? He fits well at Petco Park.

No!?! Why give away a solid 3 so we can start Estrada and Peralta and probably Parra or McClung if those 5 guys miss a single game?

Do you really think Randy Wolf is a solid 3? Yikes.

He started every game last year (33 G) and put up a 3.69 ERA. That's pretty solid for a 3. But he's not even the 3rd best pitcher numbers-wise. Marcum is. When do you dump him for some prospects? This year? Who do you trust to replace him?

Community Moderator

glad to be on west coast time so I don't have to be listening to this all groggy and sleepy-like.

Braun is a beast back in So-Cal.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Not that it's going to happen, but I'd prefer it if Loe just started next inning instead of bring in Veras. Give Loe a short leash if you have to.

Loe does not have the ability to pitch in the 7th inning, only the 7th inning man does. Also, you cant just have guys pitch unless they know before the game even starts when they may have to pitch. If Loe wasn't preparing himself mentally all day to pitch in the 7th he will not be able to.

Look out, RR thinking outside the box with the bullpen tonight!

Loe's pitches are moving like crazy.

Archived