Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-30 Brewers (Wolf) at Padres (Wieland), 9:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3; 3 HR, 3B, 6 RBI for Braun]

I can't stand watching Corey Hart play baseball 90% of the time. The 10% I don't mind is during his 3 game hot streaks that happen once every month or two.

He has an OPS over 1.000 this season/month....that's a result of more than a 3 game hot streak. I understand he doesn't always look great when he strikes out, but he's been far and away the best hitter on the team this season.

I never said anything about him being bad. I just said I can't stand him. He is a solid player, but I can't stand watching him stumble around out in RF.

Brauny!!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Oh yeah, other Corey Hart thing I can't stand is when he guess with two strikes all the time. Swing the damn bat.

That happens to all hitters at times. Sometimes the pitcher just makes a good pitch and wins.

Oh yeah, other Corey Hart thing I can't stand is when he guess with two strikes all the time. Swing the damn bat.

This is frustrating but Weeks' absolute refusal to ever shorten up with 2 strikes bothers me more

This is frustrating but Weeks' absolute refusal to ever shorten up with 2 strikes bothers me more

Every time I watch Weeks I just get frustrated by the fact he uses a little league sized bat. It apparently works for him but I can't help but wonder if he used a normal bat if he wouldn't do much better.

Wolf is getting pretty lucky in this game. Can San Diego take him off our hands for a mid level prospect? He fits well at Petco Park.

No!?! Why give away a solid 3 so we can start Estrada and Peralta and probably Parra or McClung if those 5 guys miss a single game?

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Archived