Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-30 Brewers (Wolf) at Padres (Wieland), 9:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3; 3 HR, 3B, 6 RBI for Braun]

I get that Hart is good. But I've never been a big fan either. I don't like his defense, I hate how fishes for sliders, I wonder what happened to his speed. So I agree that he can be frustrating to watch. But yeah, he's still good.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love the runs, also LOVE that we have Wieland at 70 pitches through 4. That is really big. The Fathers have a pretty good back end, but like most teams have a really mediocre middle relief.
Formerly Andersoc420

I can't stand watching Hart play either, it doesn't mean he isn't an above average baseball player, he just looks ugly doing it and you always feel he could be so much better if he just got his fundamentals down.

I hate how fishes for sliders

Just using my four-eyes test, he seems to have gotten much better at laying off those the past couple seasons.

That is probably true. His wSL/C has increased the past 2 seasons and his O-swing% has improved which would seem to suggest he isn't swinging at quite as many.

The thing about hart for me at the plate is that he only tries going the other way in the middle of one of his hot streaks, not when he isn't seeing the ball all that well. Its almost backwards.

He tries pulling pitches on the outside of the plate and it just makes him look silly

Verified Member

Even if Kottaras' glove hadn't touched Alonso, I would've called him out just for that pansy shove.

Great job all around by Braun, Sea Bass, and Gun Show there.

There is no way Kotteras tagged him there, he ran into his elbow but I can see why the ump called him out.

Weeks got a bit of a break on that ball 4 call there too, maybe for once we are getting some breaks!

There is no way Kotteras tagged him there, he ran into his elbow but I can see why the ump called him out.

Weeks got a bit of a break on that ball 4 call there too, maybe for once we are getting some breaks!

I just watched the slo-mo, the first hit was on Kot's elbow but then the runner's hip knocked his glove back. He tagged himself and was out

I think we all have players that for whatever reason, justified or not, we don't like watching play. I personally hate watch Wolf pitch.

If you ask me, your hatred of watching Wolf pitch is completely justified. Even when he's pitching well something just bugs me.

Braun is a MAN.

Archived