Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-30 Brewers (Wolf) at Padres (Wieland), 9:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3; 3 HR, 3B, 6 RBI for Braun]

Think it may be time for Rickie to take a day or two off?

Not if the option is Izturis. Which means they need to bring up Conrad (or Green).

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else think Morgan took a bad route to that? It looked like he drifted to his right a lot before going back.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Not saying it was catchable, but that was a "fun" route Nyjer took to that ball

Gomez would have caught it, but he may be the only player in the league that could have. And possibly Bryce Cyborg Harper

Chris Shelton. He had 9 homers in the first 13 games. He had 9 more the rest of his career. Amazing.

Yeah, the funny thing is he was a decent prospect coming off of a good 1/3 of a season callup so there was reason to think that he was partially legit. But that torrid streak seemed to completely mess him up and he just never got back on track.

I know we all love complaining, but nobody in the league was going to catch that double. I mean, come on.

No, but it looked like he still took a bad route, which he tends to do often.

I know we all love complaining, but nobody in the league was going to catch that double. I mean, come on.

No, but it looked like he still took a bad route, which he tends to do often.

Exactly. The weird thing is I don't remember him taking that many bad routes last year. He's had plenty already this year

I can't stand watching Corey Hart play baseball 90% of the time. The 10% I don't mind is during his 3 game hot streaks that happen once every month or two.

Hart is a solid player, a top ~5 RF in all of baseball.

Man, Gonzo's been a really nice addition this year. Expected him to be Yuni-esque at the plate but he's been better, plus awesome defense.

I can't stand watching Corey Hart play baseball 90% of the time. The 10% I don't mind is during his 3 game hot streaks that happen once every month or two.

He has an OPS over 1.000 this season/month....that's a result of more than a 3 game hot streak. I understand he doesn't always look great when he strikes out, but he's been far and away the best hitter on the team this season.

Archived