Brewer Fanatic

37' LCD for sale

danzig6767

My sister filed bankruptcy and Best Buy had a company call her and they either wanted her 6 month old 37' Westinghouse LCD paid off or they were going to come and take the TV.I had the TV at the time because my 36' Trinitron took a dump on me and i was going to buy her LCD before the phone call came.Anyways i bargained with them and got a good deal,so i kept the TV.I've had it for a about a month and a half,but just found out Netteller is finally releasing about 2000 dollars of past poker winnings,i'm gonna buy a 50' plasma.

I'm going to sell the LCD for 500 dollars.There isn't a scratch on it and it really wasn't used much because my sister doesn't watch much TV,she bought it to watch DVD's and because she liked how it looks.My buddy has first dibs on it,but when i found out about my poker money and called him today,he said he's broke and will let me know by friday if he's gonna buy it.

If interested,send me a PM.I'm on the southwest side of Milwaukee,so if someone is interested,you could come to my place and check the TV out.This is the model

www.jr.com/JRProductPage....tTabPhotos

Archived