Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-29 Brewers (Greinke) at Cardinals (Garcia), 1:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody call the ball please. That's gotta be Hart's ball, what the hell is he doing. Another reason he's terrible in the OF.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

It doesn't matter, until it gets called go after it. For all Weeks knows Hart slipped on his first step

Well considering Weeks caught the ball while Hart lolligagged, I'm more inclined to be upset with Hart

Also a fine point

That's where not having Conrad (or another righty hurts). Roenicke loves his splits so he'd rather use a terrible hitter overall than a lefty-lefty matchup. He'd probably use me to PH there if I was the only RH.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived