Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-28 Brewers (Estrada) at Cardinals (Lohse), 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-3]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow do I hate the Cardinals. It seems like they are always able to exploit any miscue on our part, every single time.

Hate to say it but that is what good teams do. That's the difference between them and the Brewers. The Brewers fail more times than not when an opportunity arrises, while the Cards do the opposite. Yes, that makes me hate them very much too.

Horrible third strike call there on Braun. Nice A Ram!

Wow, I'm in DC and the local Fox network is doing a "Special Report" and now showing the RGIII news conference. I know he's a good QB and high draft pick but is a press conference really a Breaking News type event? I dunno.

Wow, I'm in DC and the local Fox network is doing a "Special Report" and now showing the RGIII news conference. I know he's a good QB and high draft pick but is a press conference really a Breaking News type event? I dunno.

Haha, I just flew out of DC late last night and was shocked by all the hoopla as well.

Not at all what I imagined Bob Gibson would sound like. Sea Bass!

Haha, for a second I forgot that Alex Gonzalez's nickname was Sea Bass so I thought you were saying that Bob Gibson sounded like a sea bass. I was also wondering how you knew what a sea bass sounded like.

Archived