Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder Huntsville Stars Bobblehead on eBay

Warriors76

Yeah, I saw those on ebay. And I also noticed the same guy is buying all three...hmmm

I'm not saying it's a shill auction to drive the price up, but I'm going to wait until I see a different seller and a different buyer before I believe that to be market value.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I saw the $85 too. That guy had them on there earlier at $100 and knocked them down to $85.

Someone else just listed five or six of them on 7 day auctions. I think the average of what those go for will be the true market value. I really don't think it will be much more than the Weeks. I'd say 60-80.

thats funny when i asked him to sell it for 50.0 he email me when he put the buy it now. i guess i was too late. i overpaid for the one i just bought, but oh well now i dont have to worry about getting it. glad someone from here got a good deal.

I posted three on eBay late last night (eBay user mpo) on five-day auctions, I plan to be out of town by the time a 7-day one would end. I have a 100% favorable rating and have the bobbles boxed and ready to go out Friday, the day after the auction ends, priority mail and insured.

Seems like the prices have already started to adjust. The three that I assumed were shill auctions were each over $100 when they reached the 10 hour mark. There are two on ebay right now with less than 11 hours. One is $31, the other $55.

Does anyone remember the name of the seller in the potential shill auction? I'd like to be able avoid dealing with him if possible.

I don't know if they were shill auctions, but the seller was sammy_goose He has 100% positive feedback. It may well have just been pre-sell, want-it-quick hysteria. Once all are posted and sold, I expect the average value to be maybe a couple of dollars more than the Weeks Huntsville Bobblehead but nothing near what these 3 Fielders sold for. There was definite speculation going on at the game last night as I saw a couple of guys buying them up as fast as they could. We got extras only because my family of 5 was there.

It might not have been a shill, I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll watch his auctions and the winning bidders for awhile before passing judgment. But when you have 3 auctions for the same item and your prices are much higher than anyone else's and the same bidder is winning each one, it throws up a few red flags.

20fry, I bought my Weeks from Sammygoose for $40, he is a great person to deal with. They were just presale, people got excited...I don't think anyone realized how many there were going to be on there. I almost did a BIN for the $100 ones but I waited, I had a feeling they would go back down. I think my first prediction will be about right though, I think they'll go about $60-80

Archived