Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-25 Astros (Happ) at Brewers (Marcum), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-5]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"where do I find the 'audio overlay' option in the mlb.tv interface? I've got the premium subscription, but I've never been able to find it."

Where the DVR function is at the bottome when you scroll over it. Right above the pause button is, "change broadcast." Then in the middle you will see "Audio Overlay." That will get it done. I did think you could do that on iPad but maybe not. You will have to let me know.

I have the MLB.tv going on computer, hit the pause button about 15 seconds, then have the Brewers audio off the iphone. It's kinda working, but the video keeps buffering so I have to adjust.

Marcum is off...if we can hang around .500 until our pitchers start grooving, we'll be in good shape. I could see this team getting on a nice run at some point.

Looks like we're gonna see lots of middle relief again today with Marcum at 81 pitchers through 4. That hasn't been a recipe for success lately. Need some more runs here. And glad that Ishikawa got that homer against the lefty. Maybe he's in the zone a little. Works for me.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Where the DVR function is at the bottome when you scroll over it. Right above the pause button is, "change broadcast." Then in the middle you will see "Audio Overlay." That will get it done. I did think you could do that on iPad but maybe not. You will have to let me know.

I'll have to try at home since the work network barely supports the audio. Thanks for your help.

You may run like Mays...

Marcum is getting really frustrated with Joe West and I don't blame him one bit.

That's a pretty big club. But you have to be concerned with the short starts. The bullpen has been shaky already. A steady diet of Loe and Parra is not real appetizing.

They probably mentioned it on the radio for those not watching on TV, but Marcum seemed to have wrenched his back on his first swing in 4th. Hopefully it won't affect him the rest of the way.

Marcum is getting really frustrated with Joe West and I don't blame him one bit.

That's a pretty big club. But you have to be concerned with the short starts. The bullpen has been shaky already. A steady diet of Loe and Parra is not real appetizing.

Oh, Marcum has definitely not been on his game, but it would be nice if the ump was good/consistent.

Oh, Marcum has definitely not been on his game, but it would be nice if the ump was good/consistent.

Its Joe West...can you ever expect him to be consistent? Consistently bad maybe. Can't he just retire and go one being the crotchety old man he is elsewhere?

Gamecast has Snyder struck out looking TWICE...only to have them both called balls. And he promptly gets a hit and scores a run. Awesome.

And maybe it's just me, but the shift has hurt us way more than helped this year.

Of course, Uecker is great, but besides that baseball on the radio works better than any other sport I pay attention to.

This. As some of you know from the chat room, if I'm not at a game, I often prefer to follow by radio instead of TV. That doesn't mean I won't rush to the TV to catch a good replay (or the play if radio is ahead).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived