Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-25 Astros (Happ) at Brewers (Marcum), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-5]

I would've played Hart at 1st today and gone with Aoki in RF. Ishikawa against a lefty won't be good.

PrinceEatCrow ... hehehe J/K ... sorry couldn't resist. I wasn't expecting a dinger in the 2nd by TI either ....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope the offense can keep up and maybe we can win a slugfest. Hasn't been our strong suit this year, but maybe they started to turn it around last night. And hopefully Marcum can settle down and at least get through the fifth.

The HR yesterday not withstanding, anyone else getting tired of watching Weeks at bats?

Vaguely game related comment:

I watch most of the games on TV with Extra Innings, but on days like this I listen to the radio broadcast at work. It makes me realize I should listen on the radio more often. Of course, Uecker is great, but besides that baseball on the radio works better than any other sport I pay attention to.

You may run like Mays...

I am out of market so watch the games on MLB.tv. I always do the WTMJ audio overlay! It's so great to listen to the radio! Of course that is not an option today with only the HOU broadcast available.

You can't overlay Ueck and Block audio on top of the Houston video?

I am out of market so watch the games on MLB.tv. I always do the WTMJ audio overlay! It's so great to listen to the radio! Of course that is not an option today with only the HOU broadcast available.

Is this a standard option I just have to look for? I've tried to find it on the iPad app, but maybe I've got to do this on the computer?

You may run like Mays...

I guess not? I can go audio only, which I might here so that I'm less distracted.

And to the earlier comment about delay on the at bat app. I get a little delay on mlb.tv too. I told my friends if they text me about the game to wait 5 seconds and then fire it over!

I guess not? I can go audio only, which I might here so that I'm less distracted.

And to the earlier comment about delay on the at bat app. I get a little delay on mlb.tv too. I told my friends if they text me about the game to wait 5 seconds and then fire it over!

Weird. I was under the impression you could, but I have never actually tried. I was hoping with no FSWI tv broadcast today, that I could get the game on my mlb.tv but its still blacked out even without a tv broadcast.

Is this a standard option I just have to look for? I've tried to find it on the iPad app, but maybe I've got to do this on the computer?

I think you can only do it on the computer, which I dislike. I can not do the overlay on the apple tv or iphone. You have to have the MLBtv Premium not standard, which is only $25 more. Maybe next year.....?

Thank you JA Happ/Chris Snyder! Anyone that has video, do you think Braun could've scored on Ramirez's double?

No. He was trucking through third, but Sedar rightly put up the stop sign. Braun had to slam on the brakes.

Thank you JA Happ/Chris Snyder! Anyone that has video, do you think Braun could've scored on Ramirez's double?

No. He was trucking through third, but Sedar rightly put up the stop sign. Braun had to slam on the brakes.

Thank you kindly for the help

I think you can only do it on the computer, which I dislike. I can not do the overlay on the apple tv or iphone. You have to have the MLBtv Premium not standard, which is only $25 more. Maybe next year.....?

Thanks.

If this is a stupid question just ignore it, but where do I find the 'audio overlay' option in the mlb.tv interface? I've got the premium subscription, but I've never been able to find it.

You may run like Mays...

Archived