Brewer Fanatic

2012-04-24 Astros (Norris) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rock says that every time Loe pitches, is that even true?

Last I've seen, no. They tend to tire on little rest like other relievers. And like other relievers they have problems with too much rest.

Yea that's about what I thought. Sinker relies on grip and delivery like any other pitch. Never made sense to me that rest makes it flatten out. Rock just sounds so convincing.

My daughter just asked who is this Gonzalez? I explained he 's our new ss. Her reply "oh is that guy who couldn't catch not on the Brewers anymore?" No honey....no he's not. Felt so good just saying it out loud.

Now you just have to tell her that unless she is good she too will end up on the Royals where all the bad Brewers go

Hahaha. Trouble coming back on the radio feed, and caught Uecker saying "what the hell are we doing man?"

Heard that. Not sure if it is directed at tmj, the umpiring crew, the grounds crew or Ron

Formerly Andersoc420

Yeah, that was funny. Makes me wish we could hear Ueck uncensored for a season.

I'd be happy with uncensored Uecker for a game. See Norm Macdonald/Artie Lang on Howard Stern talking about hanging out with Uecker.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Kottaras is a far cry from Lucroy on keeping balls in front of him.

He did pretty well with Wolf on the mound earlier, actually.

He's not going to do as well in that department as Lucroy but no catcher stops them all.

Thanks for the Stern clip. I've heard stories about him and Robin and the other old-timers at Jackson St. Grill.

http://www.mattschilder.com/?p=83

Not even close to being safe for work.

I liked this bit so much I had t-shirts made that say "The Bags on You."

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived