Brewer Fanatic

Molitor powder blue

Hoops03

I have an extra molitor powder blue.....I am taking offers on it...my trade list is slim to the following items:

Nashville sounds George plaster

Huntsville stars Lou Gehrig

Timber rattlers pre-2009

Was that Lou Gerig given out when Huntsville was part of the Brewers organization?

I've never seen that one on any list before..

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I found out yesterday it was....if you look at the box of the Ben sheets, Bucky Jacobsen, and Dave krynzel bobbles, there's a fourth one shown of Lou Gehrig....not sure why Huntsville did one of him...trying to do the research why..laws my grandfathers favorite player..

I wouldn't worry about it. Hunstville did it as a giveaway, but Gehrig has no ties whatsoever to Huntsville, Nashville or Evansville (Where the Stars were moved from). Obviously he has no ties to the Milwaukee Brewers, either.

The bobble itself he's wearing pinstripes, but his cap doesn't have a logo. The photo I found online I can't tell if he's wearing the Yankees logo on his jersey either.

It's your call, but I wouldn't consider it a "must have" or even a want for that matter.

Archived