Brewer Fanatic

Benches clear at Wrigley

Sepolevne
Verified Member

How freaking much longer until Lee will serve this *** 5 *** game suspension??!!!! The appeal process is a joke! It's been over 3 weeks since this incident and he is still playing ball.

I can guarantee the Cubs would have not been on a long winning streak had MLB expedited this process. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Oh my, this thread should be the one! Casey??? Lock that other gol darn thread already!

This crap w/ Derek Lee is a FREAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say it way Prince Fielder who got into a fight with Chris Carpenter. Now how long would MLB wait to hear Prince and Carpenter's appeals?? 1, maybe 2 weeks?? And do you think they would be lenient on Prince if he were to swing those weapons at the wimpy SP Chris Carpenter?? No way, No how!!!!!!!!!!

This BS 4 WEEKS!!!! appeal is nuts! I am thoroughly surprised all the folks here are so passive. Heck I am insulted that someone started a NEW thread about this now after 4 weeks. :-( Casey?? Do your damn job and lock that thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems when I addressed this BS over a week ago all of you SO CALLED BREWER FANS ---- ignored it!!!!!!!!!!! Without Derek Lee for >5< games the Crew would gain at least 3 games in the standings. Oh geez why should I even care???????? Bud Selig wants to see the Brewers suffer.

Oh ok, Yaz is a moron for wondering why MLB is letting D. Lee play like nothing ever happened. So much for throwing a punch at a pitcher Derek. sheesh!

Now how long would MLB wait to hear Prince and Carpenter's appeals?... And do you think they would be lenient on Prince if he were to swing those weapons at the wimpy SP Chris Carpenter

Given how the league is so obviously pro Derrek Lee/Chris Carpenter, and anti-Prince Fielder -- I would suspect the Fielder would see immediate imprisonment and deportation.

I am thoroughly surprised all the folks here are so passive.

Me too. Just once I wish someone on BFnet would have a knee-jerk reaction to something.

Seems when I addressed this BS over a week ago all of you SO CALLED BREWER FANS ---- ignored it!

Clearly you are correct. My guess is that some paper-pusher at the BFnet headquarters has the Derrek Lee suspension papers sitting underneath a juicebox on his desk.

Without Derek Lee for >5< games the Crew would gain at least 3 games in the standings.

This is of course indisputable fact.

Bud Selig wants to see the Brewers suffer.

What many people don't realize is that in 1970 Bud Selig brought the Seattle Pilots to Milwaukee with the sole intention of bringing Milwaukee to its knees. It was only a matter of time before the other Selig shoe dropped on us.

Casey?? Do your damn job

He's just saying what we all are thinking...

Oh ok, Yaz is a moron for wondering why MLB is letting D. Lee play like nothing ever happened

No clearly, you have called out the so-called Brewer fans that are not doing all they can to make sure Bud Selig and MLB continue to keep Milwaukee out of the World Series since 1982.

"Do your damn job"....for those of you scoring at home, this is a bad idea.

Whether it's Casey, or any of the other mods, what's wrong with a PM, stating that there are two threads on one topic?

I have no idea why MLB has allowed Lee to play for so long following the incident, but I do know I have no authority in the matter....sorry if I hadn't been appropriately furious...it's out of my hands.

Look at it this way, would you rather have D Lee miss 4-5 games against the Nationals, or against the Mets/Phillies?

I'm glad he decided not to drop his appeal and serve his suspension - he's more likely now to serve his suspension against teams that have a better chance at taking advantage of Lee's absence and beating the Cubs.

------------------

Archived