Brewer Fanatic

Gonzalez placed on paternity list; Farris recalled

PrinceEatMeat

I think it's a big exaggerated just how bad Izturis really is.

He's a back up SS. Just like back up Catchers(Except on the Brewers, or they would have gone with my guy MM to start the season...luckily they did not) you want a guy who can catch the ball first and foremost.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Hopefully Izturis remembers how to throw the ball in a hurry. He couldn't all spring, and on Thursday vs the cubs the two throws he had from 3rd were both bad. One pulled Ishikawa off the bag (Ish got him with the tag) and the other was a tough in between hop that Ish very nicely picked. Congrats Alex, but hurry back!

Yep, Izturis for two straight days will likely be a nightmare. At least Lucroy will get moved up in the order.

Maybe.

I don't see Izturis hitting anywhere besides the 8 spot.

That doesn't mean the manager agrees with you.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Black hole at the bottom of the order becoming imminent. They should bat Marcum and Narveson 8th

Then where would the catcher bat?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yep, Izturis for two straight days will likely be a nightmare. At least Lucroy will get moved up in the order.

Maybe.

I don't see Izturis hitting anywhere besides the 8 spot.

I didn't know he could play catcher.

-Looks like turborickey beat me to that joke.

Archived