Brewer Fanatic

Minor Leaguers Missing In Action!

BrewersAA

Hey guys, I thought most likely some of you would help me out with an MIA page. There are quite a few miner leaguers that I cant find right now, and they are players of at least some note. so I will list some that I cant find and I am sure you all will be able to name some others. I know Mark Rogers is suspended but I will add him for someone who doesnt know:

Mark Rogers: finishing suspension should be back soon AAA

Eric Arnett:

Andre Lamantange: I was really excited about this guy, know he was hurt last season

Del Howell:

Brooks Hall:

Maxwell Walla:

Daniel Keller:

Joel Peirce:

Nic Bucci:

Maverick Lasker:

Cam Garfield:

Malcom Dowell:

Micheal Reed:

Nick Rameriz:

Cody Scarpetta: I know is on the DL, right?

D'vo Richardson:

Chris Dennis:

Hiram Burgos: I might have seen him in relief?

I mean this is a pretty promising group of young players and I didnt even touch some of the better relievers that we have that I have not seen on any rosters or heard anything about, any help or additions would be greatly appreciated!!

Anyone knows what we plan to do with Brandol Perez let me know. We signed Perez this offseason from the Mariners after a super-dominant DSL stint 2010 and nothing in 2011. Fellow prospectors and I were watching to see what happened to him but he never appeared in 2011. I do know he was older than he says he was...

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=593810

Brewer Fanatic Staff
Most of these names can be found in the transactions thread.

Yeah, just read the transactions thread from the start, and you'll get most of your answers. Several players you list are still very young and will be playing for Helena and/or Maryvale this summer.

Closing this thrad...

Archived