Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Wed. 4/11 - Stars drop matinee, but Thornburg shines

Mass Haas
You're doing fantastic my man, hell I find myself skipping as many as 3 words in a sentence sometimes when I'm typing. I have to proof read every post 3-4 times and sometimes that's not enough. You've done very well.

Both you guys have been doing an awesome job, and I certainly haven't noticed any mistakes personally in reading through your posts.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

That's because the new system is forgiving and doesn't list how many times I go back an edit a post I dropped onto the boards. It's amazing how often I read what it should say or what I intended the post to say rather than what I actually typed. Then I look at it a minute or two later and notice more mistakes in disbelief, "I actually typed that?", and quickly edit the post hoping no one notices...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I just want to throw in that I am very sorry for any misspelling or grammatical issues. I am an engineer, not a writer.

I don't believe it... you don't speak in acronyms! :laughing I graduated with the orange tassel myself. ;)

I just want to throw in that I am very sorry for any misspelling or grammatical issues. I am an engineer, not a writer.

I don't believe it... you don't speak in acronyms! :laughing I graduated with the orange tassel myself. ;)

Sometimes, I finish writing a post and realize that I used the Greek alphabet by accident. ;)

Great story. I remember the emotion that Corporan felt when he informed his family that he was called up by the Brewers. I always rooted for him as that underdog that kept plugging away in the Brewer system, moving up the ladder without fanfare and seemingly little hope of making it to the majors. I hope someday he lands back in the Brewer system.

Archived