Brewer Fanatic

opening day parking

Kurt

So I'm driving to Milwaukee tomorrow morning and meeting friends at the parking lot before the game. If I get there early enough, does anyone know if there will be street parking around Kelly's Bleachers? I will be walking from the neighborhood from the parking lot. I don’t mind walking a few miles if I have to. Also, If I find a spot is it possible to leave your car in the neighborhood overnight as we will be responsible and get a hotel instead of driving after the game.

Thank you! Go Crew!

There is street parking around Kelly's Bleachers but it will be at a premium on Friday. It depends on how early you get there. I probably wouldn't park overnight as you will likely get a ticket and perhaps even towed.

You can park overnight, but you need to call your car in and get night parking permission.

http://mpw.milwaukee.gov/services/np_permission

Go there and call with the address your car is parked at. You will not get a ticket or get towed if you do that. Even if you do you would only get a ticket unless you have outstanding tickets or something of that nature.

I don't have much info on the parking situation around Kelly's, but I have been around that area an hour before game time and found parking within 4-5 blocks of the bars. That wasn't Opening Day though. I'd suggest getting there as early as possible and be happy with anything within a mile of the bars.

Archived