Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Thurs. 4/5 -- Manatees' romp highlights the evening

Nashville loses 6-2. Good outing for Peralta, not so much for Victor Garate.

Halton goes 4 for 4, with a solo HR in his last AB. I've been touting the much overlooked Halton for a couple years and he made quite a statement in his first AAA game.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

My first overlook of the season -- in addition to Tennessee, Jacksonville of the Southern League has MiLB home game video. So subscribers will be able to watch the feed (live or archive) of the rest of the Stars' series.

So Friday night's Link Report lead will include this update:

MiLB.TV -- So for the $39.95 season-long package, fans in Brewer Nation can watch all Sounds games, all Timber Rattlers home games, and 24 Stars' road games (one Helena series this summer, too).

MiLB.TV -- So for the $39.95 season-long package, fans in Brewer Nation can watch all Sounds games, all Timber Rattlers home games, and 24 Stars' road games (one Helena series this summer, too).

I laid this out in a different post in this subforum, but the only things I would warn prospective MiLB.TV purchasers about is that the camera angle(s) & quality aren't necessarily great, and the ability to jump forward or backward time-wise (example: wanting to re-watch a nice play) during a broadcast last season was very much limited & not easy-to-use.

I can extrapolate if anyone wants, but I think it's only fair warning on MiLB.TV to let people know what kind of content they'd be paying for.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Brewer Fanatic Staff

If the Link Report is to continue, we will need additional community involvement. Thank you to those who chipped in last night. More is needed. Now, in living up to the "Link" reference in the Link Report, we catch up thusly, with each of these links very much worth your while:

New Orleans 6, Nashville 2

Detailed game summary from the Sounds

Jacksonville site game summary from the Stars' 2-0 loss

A couple of Huntsville video highlights via WNHT

Jacksonville.com Photo Gallery

Brevard County 11, Daytona 4

Detailed game summary from the Manatees

As is customary, the Melbourne press provided no coverage, but the Daytona newspaper sent their own and spoke with Taylor Jungmann --

"The first three innings, I just didn't get into a good rhythm," the 6-foot-6 Jungmann said. "In the last two innings, I got into a rhythm. But the line looks a lot better than I pitched. The defense picked me up with a couple of nice plays. My stuff could have been a lot better."

That full story from the Daytona News-Journal can be found here.

Detailed Wisconsin game summary from the Rattlers' Chris Mehring

Post-Crescent game story (Matt Erickson, Matt Miller, Jason Rogers quotes) and photo gallery -- Rattlers struggle at the plate and on the mound in 7-2 loss

Archived