Brewer Fanatic

T-Rats Opening Day Bobble Information

TURBO

I have received a few messages asking me what the t-rats do for bobble games. Here is some information that you might find useful.

Another poster on this site called the front office to see how they would be distributing the bobbles, this is the information he relayed to me.

There will be 4 gates, each gate will be labeled with the bobble they have in that line. 4 lines, a different bobble in each line. You will know exactly which bobble you are getting which is pretty nice. (Unless you draw the rare one, that will be a happy little surprise!)

The rare one (250 of them) will be evenly distributed throughout the 4 lines randomly.

I like the fact that you will be able to choose the line you want to go in and know which one you are getting. Will make it easier to get the 4 bobble set. (not including the rare one which only has 250)

Also, in the past, you have to exit and re-enter for as many tickets as you have. It's a pain to do it this way, but they never give you a hard time about it. I would guess that this year will see even more people exiting and re-entering since there are so many to collect.

I will have my family, so we will be going in 3 times to get 12 bobbles. Hopefully we draw the rare one, but I have my doubts with so few of them out there. They may have made 250 of the rare ones, but that doesn't mean there will be 250 of them at the gate. I would guess there will be fewer based on the fact they will probably be holding back quite a few full sets for future use, executives, whatever may be the case. Maybe 225 of them????

I was going to set up a check point for those of us who want to try and get the full sets via trade, but since you get the bobbles you want by choosing the line you want, there is really no need to do this.

PLAY BALL!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived