Brewer Fanatic

Updated buy/trade list

Hoops03

Here's what I'm currently looking for now that I've scored a few of them:

Updated

I have every brewer bobblehead, so I'm currently looking for the following minor league bobbles to buy. I don't have much to trade for, but I do have some...

Trade:

Lyle overbay Missoula osprey 500 made

Promo nikki timber rattlers 1,000 made

Kevin mench okc red hawks 500 made

Laynce nix Frisco roughriders 500 made

Disco c.c.

Ritchie sexson buffalo bison 500 made

Goose gossage timber rattlers 504 made

K-rod arkansas travelers

Tony Gwynn jr

Don money 2004 snappers

Gary Sheffield Stockton ports

Want:

Patriotic snappy

Prince fielder Nashville

George plaster Nashville

Again, can trade or buy

I was going to go all in on that one, but in the end, set my limit at $45... Just curious, how high were you willing to go?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

ok then, that bobble was yours from the get-go!

wish I had known that, you would have gotten it for $24.99 since it was only the 2 of us bidding.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 3 weeks later...

Won the Indianapolis Rowdie tonight...no one was gonna beat me on that....one of 3 minor league bobbles I needed previos to this year....the others being Uecker and the Braun alternate, Braun is available regularly, and Uecker pops up every couple months....

pretty stoked on it since i have NEVER seen it on eBay since I started collecting the minor league ones four or five years ago

also, that Jenkins is one of my favorites, I had two of them at one point. Someone on here sold their Stockton Ports set on eBay and I got all 3 of them for around 55 (if I remember right)...flipped the Jenkins somewhere down the line for 45, not bad for a days work!

I dont care about the box that much. To be honest, I think people overpay because of a box. I can go to an Admirals game next year and get one in the seats. A little bubble wrap and it's fine. Most of those early ones came in bubblewrap anyway.

I've never seen it on eBay before and it's one three minor league ones that I needed to complete my set (through 2011). Spending 37 on it really wasn't that bad. I was hoping to get it for a little cheaper but someone raised the price in the last hour. Unfortunately I couldn't wait until the last minute to put in a bid because I had to leave. I was ready to go to 50.

Glad I didn't see it last summer I guess. It prolly woulda went to 65/70, heh. Also didn't know they gave away 4000. I always have gone to bobblebums.com for info on earlier minor league bobbles, but they didn't give a number out for how many were made available.

Thanks for the info.

Nice Rowdie! The hard thing with these Indy Indians bobbles is sorting out which should have stickers and which shouldn't and whether your bobble is complete with the originals. Here's the Rowdie I once had before I sold it...

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l429/snoopeclipse/Rowdie.jpg

Archived