Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder Beloit Snappers "BEAST MODE" bobble

TURBO

Aug 5 Prince Fielder "Beast Mode" Bobblehead...

THAT is awesome!

Pretty strange they would be honoring Prince, who isn't with their (Twins) organization, and isn't even with the Brewers organization any longer...

Can't wait to see a photo!

I will want this one, so if anyone has an extra, PLEASE contact me for a trade!

I will have extra Timber Rattlers opening day bobbles as well as the Fan's Choice in August!!!!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

That is rather odd...but awesome!... Can't buy individual tickets yet....speaking of minor league I'm really disappointed in the brewers minor league bobble line up....timber rattlers scored, but the manatees and stars are total let downs this year ....Nashville scored with the Corey Hart bobble and paintable mascot....

The stars haven't put out bobbles in awhile. I talked to Buck Rogers the general manager of the Stars a few years back at On Deck. He basically said bobblehead nights turned into more of a "what's it worth on eBay" than something that people enjoyed. They did a great job by getting people all excited for a "mystery" bobblehead and then gave out one of Microwave Dave (a Huntsville guitarist and season ticket holder). They haven't done one in a few years now.

The Sounds are doing all three bobbleheads in like 10 days. Heh.

The paintable Ozzie will be ineteresting. I wonder how many people will leave it alone in the box and how many will be painted.

Corey Hart's is only limited to 1000.

I've updated the "master" list with Huntsville, Nashville, and Beloit along with all the other Brewers additions and that silly "collect all 5" thing the T-Rats are doing.

i like that idea of the bobble arms....it makes it a little more unique. 4 or 5 years ago the indians centerfield drummer guy had a bobblehead with his arms bobbling. We just so happened to go on the day they were giving them out, but it was for kids 14 and under. Its tough to pass for 14 when you have a beard.

I count 20...Unless you are counting the Nashville Oak Ridge Boy bobble and the Ozzie Paint it yourself bobble.

1. Lucroy

2. Lucroy Retro

3. Gallardo

4. Gallardo Retro

5. Morgan

6. Morgan "T" Alternate

7. Hot Dog Stitch-n-Pitch

8. Italian Sausage - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. Uecker

10. Ramirez

11. Ramirez Alternate

12. - 16. Timber Rattlers Opening Day Bobble Boys

17. Timber Rattlers Fan's Choice

18. Nashville Hart

19. West Virginia Power Braun Camo

20. Beloit Prince Beast Mode

I also hear a rumor there might be 1000 uecker grey jersey variants in July....but I'm working on a verification still

BOOOOOOOOO!

STOP with the alternates already!

Archived